Saturday 14 January 2017

Snoopy Pet Portrait (no. 2)


Snoopy

The Windows of the soul 
such large brown circles hold,
within a black and white shell
and a heart of pure gold.

Laughter and happiness on four paws,
Loved unconditionally to his pink core.
A teacher of patience and life's laws
while time evades, stands a cure.

In my heart and hands he trusts,
as his health falters and descends
but one true thing still bursts,
Memories allowing loves ascend. 

by Ciara Curtin.


New Years day I surrendered to the sketchbook and completed a Drawing of Snoopy, a pet that has left this physical plane but not my heart. As my first post I only saw it right to be of one being who has truly inspired and been a specalular teacher. 

Forgive my first attempt back at writing, i am somewhat Rusty... 

I hope you enjoy. 

To view more of my work: 
www.ciaracurtin.com
www.facebook.com/CiaraCurtinArtist/


No comments:

Post a Comment